Experienced in identifying and establishing performance requirements and training needs analysis for all levels of the organisation and developing required competence standards.
Experienced with auditing both internally and externally to ISO standards to ensure regulatory compliance and competency is managed.
Can deliver training to teach the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake critical tasks in such a way as to prevent a major accident.
Adept at providing HSE assessments and reports to meet legal requirements.
Key strengths include: identifying and establishing performance requirements for all levels of the organisation; human error and safety critical task analysis; training needs analysis; developing and implementing standards of performance and competence; auditing both internally and externally to ISO standards to ensure regulatory compliance and human performance is managed; delivering training to teach the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake critical tasks to prevent major accidents; and providing HSE assessments and reports for SMEs and start-ups to meet legal requirements.
- CIEHF – Graduate Member
- IOSH – Grad IOSH
- IEMA – PIEMA (IEMA Practitioner)
- IQMS: ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition
- IEMA: Lead Auditor Course
- City & Guilds Level 4 Preparing to Teach. Assessing Competence in the Work Environment . Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practices –
- Social Care: Certificates in Depression and Anxiety
- BP: Presentation, Negotiation, Project Management, HSSE, Business Awareness and FSA Regulatory