This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world’s most innovative biopharmaceutical companies. As a Marketing Manager apprentice, you will help support new and established projects which deliver and maximise revenue targets for vaccines, helping to protect people’s health, through inclusion with national immunisation programmes.
Please note that if you already hold a degree in Marketing then you will not be eligible for this apprenticeship
|Salary||£17,060 per annum|
|Holiday Entitlement||25.5 days per year plus Bank Holidays|
|Working Hours||Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.25pm, Friday 9am – 4.05pm|
|Start Date||4th September 2023|
|Interview Date||March / April 2023|
|Closing date for applications||5th March 2023|
|To apply||To apply, fill in your information in the online form below. If you are having difficulty in completing this, please contact recruitment on [email protected] for assistance|
|Next Steps||Once the position has closed, shortlisted candidates will be invited to a one way video interview, you will have 3 days to complete it.
This will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager along with your application form to decide who is brought through to the final interview.
If you have any issues in applying, please contact us on [email protected]
Support new and established projects which deliver and maximise revenue targets for Vaccines, helping to protect people’s health, through inclusion within national immunisation programmes and uptake within the private market by consumers. To operate as a key contributor to continuous business improvement and marketing compliance in the context of marketing materials management.
Primary responsibilities include leadership and execution of projects and tasks, with regular feedback on progress (articulate project objectives, deliverables, and definition of return on investment through business analysis).
Marketing & Strategy Execution to Maximise Revenues
- Support development of Country marketing plan
- Manage execution of brand strategy in country – contribute to execution of key brand programs to maximise impact of activities through optimal channel mix, including newer channels so as to meet/exceed local revenue targets
- Contribute to in-country cross functional team, including coordinating and supporting the activities of members of the team as appropriate in order to achieve success
- Develop relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the planning, spending & controlling of budgets (revenue & DME) agreed for own areas of responsibility
Customer Engagement & Insight
- Collaborate with customer facing team to help drive alignment with overall brand strategy and incorporation of market feedback and to support strong external stakeholder & customer engagement
- Contribute to the collection & understanding of customer and patient insights for inclusion into country marketing plans
Conduct all activities and make all decisions in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, Pfizer Values, & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP).
You’re the future. Your ambition, talents, ideas and unique way of looking at the world will help us drive innovation in every part of our business.
Our company purpose – “Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives” – guides our environmental sustainability priorities. We’re passionate about protecting human health. That’s reflected in our environmental sustainability goals: climate action & sustainable medicines.
Bringing Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives goes beyond breakthrough medicines. Climate change is impacting the health we protect and the patients we serve. It’s the challenge of our age, we need to act, and our customers and patients want us to act.
We leverage scientific innovation to reduce our environmental impact through climate impact mitigation, conservation of resources and the reduction of waste.
We will continue to work in partnership, using science to combat climate change together #ScienceWillWin
We need people with a hugely diverse range of talents. “Love Science? Want to work on the business side? Get stuck into an apprenticeship to launch a career in anything from working in the drug development labs to paralegal service”.
Pfizer’s apprenticeship scheme, run in partnership with Cogent Skills, offers the best of both worlds. You’ll work with world-leaders in your field, from researchers to business gurus. You’ll study towards a nationally recognised academic or professional qualification. And all the time, you’ll be earning a highly competitive salary.
Looking for an alternative to college or university, where you can earn while you learn, and build experience with a global leader? Find it at Pfizer.
Understanding of simple marketing principles (e.g., 4 Ps; Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Boston Matrix). Basic understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical marketing with interest in vaccines.
- An appreciation of multichannel marketing and marketing channel mix, including digital
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise to support decision making and focus on timely delivery of the most important projects.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Present complex information in an understandable and stimulating way, whether through verbal presentation or written copy
- Growth mindset and an ambition for continuous improvement
- Ability to solve problems, interact with others and manage a varied workload
- Is self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes
- Attention to detail
- Can use own judgment to make decisions on complex, non-routine issues within and outside of scope of responsibilities
TRAINING TO BE DELIVERED
Apprenticeship standard: Level 6 Marketing Manager
Training provider: Cambridge Marketing College
Delivery model: online learning
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be eligible to apply for other positions within the business.
THINGS TO BE DELIVERED
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace. The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study. Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace.