This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world’s innovative pharmaceutical companies. Pfizer is recruiting a Marketing Manager apprentice. The role is focused on the creation of engaging content that will create a ‘pull’ for customers to our online platform. It contains a strong technical element, working very closely with brand omnichannel marketing teams, medical, customer facing leads and digital champions across the business.
Please note that if you already hold a degree in Marketing then you will not be eligible for this apprenticeship
|Salary||£17,060 per annum|
|Holiday Entitlement||25.5 days per year plus Bank Holidays|
|Working Hours||Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.25pm, Friday 9am – 4.05pm|
|Start Date||4th September 2023|
|Interview Date||March / April 2023|
|Closing date for applications||5th March 2023|
|To apply||To apply, fill in your information in the online form below. If you are having difficulty in completing this, please contact recruitment on [email protected] for assistance|
|Next Steps||Once the position has closed, shortlisted candidates will be invited to a one way video interview, you will have 3 days to complete it.
This will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager along with your application form to decide who is brought through to the final interview.
If you have any issues in applying, please contact us on [email protected]
We have an opportunity for a Level 6 Apprentice as a Marketing (Omnichannel) Manager within the OnePfizer Omnichannel team.
The role is focused on the creation of engaging content that will create a ‘pull’ for customers to our online platform. It contains a strong technical element, working very closely with brand omnichannel marketing teams, medical, customer facing leads and digital champions across the business.
Key responsibilities/areas of focus include:
- • Delivery of HCP channel and content strategy and campaigns in line with OnePfizer operating plan.
- • Leadership and execution of projects and tasks, with regular feedback on progress (project objectives, deliverables, results).
- • To be an integral member brand omnichannel marketing and cross functional teams, driving execution of digital, advising and providing input into the development of brand operational plans.
- • Campaign management and performance; using analytics tools such as Google and Adobe to map customer journeys and provide insight to support future roadmap.
- • Expansion of e-Permissions and Pfizer Pro registration rates using SEO. Ensure retention of active customers.
- • Support and drive evolution of PfizerPro platform.
- • Arrange and attend meetings with technical team, ensuring projects requirements are delivered within agreed timescales and on budget.
- • Management of agencies and third-party suppliers, including project budgets.
- • Support brand teams and medical to simplify and navigate digital innovation.
- • Champion Digital across the business to ensure it is considered and used effectively.
- • Communicate channel and platform content/functionality updates.
- • Maintain high compliance standards across omnichannel assets in line with Future of Content policy and guidelines and APBI Code of Practice.
You’re the future. Your ambition, talents, ideas and unique way of looking at the world will help us drive innovation in every part of our business.
Our company purpose – “Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives” – guides our environmental sustainability priorities. We’re passionate about protecting human health. That’s reflected in our environmental sustainability goals: climate action & sustainable medicines.
Bringing Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives goes beyond breakthrough medicines. Climate change is impacting the health we protect and the patients we serve. It’s the challenge of our age, we need to act, and our customers and patients want us to act.
We leverage scientific innovation to reduce our environmental impact through climate impact mitigation, conservation of resources and the reduction of waste.
We will continue to work in partnership, using science to combat climate change together #ScienceWillWin
We need people with a hugely diverse range of talents. “Love Science? Want to work on the business side? Get stuck into an apprenticeship to launch a career in anything from working in the drug development labs to paralegal service”.
Pfizer’s apprenticeship scheme, run in partnership with Cogent Skills, offers the best of both worlds. You’ll work with world-leaders in your field, from researchers to business gurus. You’ll study towards a nationally recognised academic or professional qualification. And all the time, you’ll be earning a highly competitive salary.
Looking for an alternative to college or university, where you can earn while you learn, and build experience with a global leader? Find it at Pfizer.
- • Understanding of core marketing principles (e.g., 4 Ps; Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Boston Matrix). Basic understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical marketing.
- • An appreciation of multichannel marketing and marketing channel mix, including digital.
- • Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- • High level of attention to detail.
- • Ability to effectively plan and prioritise to support decision making and focus on timely delivery of the most important projects.
- • Good communication and presentation skills.
- • Present complex information in an understandable and stimulating way, whether through verbal presentation or written copy
- • Hard-working
- • Ability to solve problems, interact with others and manage a varied workload
- • Is self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes
- • Attention to detail
- • Can use own judgment to make decisions on complex, non-routine issues within and outside of scope of responsibilities
TRAINING TO BE DELIVERED
Apprenticeship standard: Level 6 Marketing Manager
Training provider: Cambridge Marketing College
Delivery model: online learning
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be eligible to apply for other positions within the business.
THINGS TO BE DELIVERED
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace. The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study. Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace.