This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world’s innovative pharmaceutical companies. Pfizer is looking to recruit a Project Manager to work within the Global Regulatory affairs Team. You will support the team by delivering projects in line with defined objectives and managing stakeholder expectations.
|Salary||£17,060 per annum|
|Holiday Entitlement||25.5 days per year plus Bank Holidays|
|Working Hours||Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.25pm, Friday 9am – 4.05pm|
|Start Date||4th September 2023|
|Interview Date||March / April 2023|
|Closing date for applications||5th March 2023|
|To apply||To apply, fill in your information in the online form below. If you are having difficulty in completing this, please contact recruitment on [email protected].com for assistance|
|Next Steps||Once the position has closed, shortlisted candidates will be invited to a one way video interview, you will have 3 days to complete it.
This will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager along with your application form to decide who is brought through to the final interview.
To apply, fill in your information in the online form below. If you are having difficulty in completing this, please contact recruitment on [email protected] for assistance.
Main duties include:
- Project Management: Oversight and contributing to global projects which define and streamline essential business processes to increase efficiency and reduce time.
- Project Leads: Leading and presenting in meetings to share innovative ideas and strategies which will enhance the implementation of new or revised processes that are driven by internal and external guidelines.
- Global Projects: Executing partnership with colleagues from China, US, India or other regulatory hub to assist in ensuring the success of a broad variety of global or regional initiatives, projects and business solutions.
- Process re-engineering: Accountability for process development, decision making, and change management.
- Communication and Change Management: Developing and maintaining instructional documents, procedures and guidelines to lead our state of continuous improvements.
- Stakeholder Management: Identify and build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Risk management: Identify project risks and issues, assess impact of risks and issues on project timelines and deliverables. Develop and implement mitigation strategies to minimise impact to projects.
- Business Management: Support the development of budget and headcount analytics in addition to key performance indicators to support business decision making.
You’re the future. Your ambition, talents, ideas and unique way of looking at the world will help us drive innovation in every part of our business.
Our company purpose – “Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives” – guides our environmental sustainability priorities. We’re passionate about protecting human health. That’s reflected in our environmental sustainability goals: climate action & sustainable medicines.
Bringing Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives goes beyond breakthrough medicines. Climate change is impacting the health we protect and the patients we serve. It’s the challenge of our age, we need to act, and our customers and patients want us to act.
We leverage scientific innovation to reduce our environmental impact through climate impact mitigation, conservation of resources and the reduction of waste.
We will continue to work in partnership, using science to combat climate change together #ScienceWillWin
We need people with a hugely diverse range of talents. “Love Science? Want to work on the business side? Get stuck into an apprenticeship to launch a career in anything from working in the drug development labs to paralegal service”.
Pfizer’s apprenticeship scheme, run in partnership with Cogent Skills, offers the best of both worlds. You’ll work with world-leaders in your field, from researchers to business gurus. You’ll study towards a nationally recognised academic or professional qualification. And all the time, you’ll be earning a highly competitive salary.
Looking for an alternative to college or university, where you can earn while you learn, and build experience with a global leader? Find it at Pfizer.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing business environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to generate creative and innovative ideas
- Enthusiasm and pro-active attitude
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Technical awareness
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
TRAINING TO BE DELIVERED
Apprenticeship standard: Level 6 Project Manager
Training provider: Cumbria University
Qualification: BSc Project Management
Delivery model: online learning
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be eligible to apply for other positions within the business.
THINGS TO BE DELIVERED
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace. The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study. Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace.