Attend this expert led webinar to learn more about Competency Management Systems Development in high hazard environments.
Effective management of competence is an essential element of process safety, helping to ensure safety critical activities are performed to an appropriate standard whilst raising the knowledge and awareness of the role your employees play in the prevention of major accidents.
This Knowledge Share webinar, featuring experts in Competency and Change Management in regulatory environments, will examine the ways in which the competence of employees in relation to the control of Major Accident Hazards can be identified, assessed and managed as part of a competence assurance system.
Attendees will hear first-hand from practised competence specialists, on the experience of developing Competence Management Systems (CMS) for COMAH and high hazard sites, providing practical actionable advice for employers wanting to implement, improve and/or get the most from their own CMS.
- Learn about the importance and benefits of implementing and sustaining an effective CMS.
- Hear from leading industry practitioners at high hazard sites on the successful ongoing development of their own CMS.
- Find out how inadequate management of competence has contributed to major safety incidents and the lessons learned.
- Receive practical support and guidance on developing your own CMS.
- Rob Bevan, Head of Business Development, Cogent Skills
- Nikki Linck-Hernandez, Training & Competence Adviser, px Group
Who should attend
This webinar is ideally suited for Senior Leaders, HSEQ Professionals, HR or Learning professionals, or those who work in Operations, Engineering or Maintenance functions that can influence workforce performance.