Cogent Skills is the main skills body for Competence within High Hazard industries and author of Competency Management System guidelines.
Our subject matter expert consultants will review, design, and implement your Competence Management policies, procedures and framework systems.
Benchmarked to the assessment criteria for Competence Management Systems as described within the Health and Safety Executive’s Operational Delivery Guide, your consultant will also follow the process principles outlined within the published Guidelines for Competence Management Systems. All deliverables are aligned to the:
Six Principles of Competence Assurance
1. Demonstrating leadership and commitment
2. Identifying business critical activities relating to the control of major accident hazards.
3. Setting procedures and standards
4. Compliance against your standards
5. Taking actions to improve competence
6. Commitment to continuous improvement
To read: Case studies from recent Competence Management client projects
Lanxess (formerly Emerald Kalama Chemical)