Read Richard Roff’s article here
Richard Roff, Chair of the Process Safety Management Competence Programme Board, discusses the need for need for organisations to address Competence in Process Safety Management.
Organisations that deliver ongoing competence updates will reduce the risk of an incident and probably reap the benefits of more efficient operations
Read Richard’s article here in the latest issue of the Tank Storage Association
Can you put your hand on your heart and confirm your process safety staff’s competencies?
If not? See the list of solutions below – for the answer to developing your workforce’s competencies
Cogent Skills – Helping worldwide industry keep their ‘License to Operate’ and improve their:
- Competence and Human Factors
- Leadership Management of Change (MoC)
- Process Safety
Competence and Compliance Management Solutions for your Business
- Competence Management System Review
- Competence Management System Development
- Human Factors System Development
- Human Factors Awareness
- Workplace Competence Assessor
- Process Safety Management System Development
- Process Safety Management Training
- Process Safety for Leadership
- Process Safety for Management and Engineering
- Process Safety for Operators and Technicians
Since 2010, Cogent Skills has facilitated the Process Safety Management Competence Programme Board – who developed the COMAH site/ High Hazard industry training standards. These top-level standards are included in all of our competence and compliance industry solutions.
Why is Cogent Skills DIFFERENT?
As a not-for-profit sector skills body, we work closely with the Competent Authorities, who recognise us as the:
- Main Skills Body for Competence – HSE’s list of onshore major hazards KEY STAKEHOLDERS
- Owner of the published Competency Management System guidelines
- Custodian of the Process Safety Management COMAH industry training standards – (recognised by the UK’s Health and Safety Executive’s COMAH / Seveso III authority.)
Which solution would best help with your process safety staff’s competencies?
T: 01325 740 907
M: 07710 308 628