The Chemical Sciences Apprentice of the Year is given in recognition of outstanding contributions made by an apprentice working in the chemical sciences sector.
- The winner receives £1000 and a certificate
- The winner will be selected by the Industry & Technology Division Prize Committee
- Nominations open 3 November.
- Nominations close 18 January, 17:00 GMT.
- Nominees should either be still completing their apprenticeship, or have finished within the last 12 months at the close of nominations.
- Nominees should have worked as an apprentice in a technical support role, with a strong basis in chemical sciences, for at least one year. This will typically involve, but not exclusively, the planning and preparation of experiments, the preparation and management of chemical reagents/samples/analytes, or the management of chemical resources, such as instrumentation and its maintenance.
You can read about the journey of former winner and Cogent Skills employee Roxanne Wright here
For more information about the award & to make a nomination Click Here