We welcome all Employers, apprentices, and providers to join the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE) for the #BigConversation. This event will give those working in science and technology companies the chance to put their views across to policy influencers on all aspects of technical education and the skills system.
We want to hear what’s working, what isn’t – and how the system supports your business, sector or education path.
The themes that will be discussed include:
- Qualifications: Breadth and range of qualifications
- National System: How far the skills system supports national priorities, such as the levelling up agenda
- Progression: How far the system allows you, your organisation, or your region to progress
- Confidence: How confident you feel that the system can deliver what your business or region needs
- Quality: Quality of the system and the qualifications which support it
There will be 3 workshops
Workshop 1 – Employers 16 November
Workshop 2 – Providers 17 November
Workshop 3 – Apprentices 24 November
We welcome all employers, apprentices and providers to join. This event will allow those working in science and technology companies to collaborate and have their say on all aspects of technical education and the skills system. We want to hear what’s working, what isn’t – and how the system supports your business, sector or education path.