30th March 2023 will see the winners announced at the 15th annual UK Nuclear Skills Awards evening, which will be held at the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel in Manchester.
The UK Nuclear Skills Awards is the premier skills for nuclear event. Organised on behalf of the sector by NSAN and Cogent Skills, the awards recognise and celebrate exceptional individuals and companies in the nuclear sector.
The UK Nuclear Skills Awards are the ideal way to honour people within your company that have gone beyond your expectations, highlighting their achievements to their peers across the industry.
The awards are open to all companies working in, or with, the nuclear sector in the UK, there is no requirement for companies to be members of either NSAN or Cogent Skills.
2023 Award Categories
The award categories for the 2023 UK Nuclear Skills Awards are…
- Provider & Employer Partnership Award
- Community Award – Best Community Focussed Skills Programme
- NEW for 2023 Sustainability through Skills Award – a new award to highlight organisations that are developing the knowledge and skills of employees to support their business sustainability strategy and goals.
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher & Degree Apprentice of the Year
- UK Nuclear Apprentice of the Year (decided from the winners of the apprentice categories)
- Graduate of the Year
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Champion of the Year
- Nuclear Ambassador of the Year
Deadline for nominations – 4pm 31st October 2022