Nominations are now open!
NSAN and Cogent Skills are pleased to announce that the nominations are open for the 16th annual UK Nuclear Skills Awards. The Awards are the ideal way to honour people who have gone beyond your expectations, highlighting their achievements to their peers.
The awards are open to all working in, or with, the nuclear sector in the UK. The categories this year are:
- Provider & Employer Partnership Award
- Sustainability through Skills Award
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher & Degree Apprentice of the Year
- UK Nuclear Apprentice of the Year (decided from the winners of the apprentice categories)
- Graduate of the Year
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Champion of the Year
- Nuclear Ambassador of the Year
The winners of the awards will be revealed at the UK Nuclear Skills Awards dinner at the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel in Manchester on 28 March 2024.
Deadline 31st October 2023
The nomination process is via assessment of information submitted through an online form and an online panel interview. If any of these assessment methods are not accessible to you for any reason, please contact us. We are committed to making reasonable accommodations to ensure that nominations for the Awards are accessible to all individuals. Please let us know how we can best accommodate your needs.