After taking in to consideration employees struggle for travel and time out of the office when attending training courses, we have created a new way of delivering our training.
Our Process Safety Management Foundations course can now be delivered via interactive blended learning. The training will still be delivered over 2 days however with this new option, it will now be delivered through an interactive e-learning platform for groups of up to 12 delegates.
We have made sure that the course information, quality, delivery, and interaction is all kept to the same standard as expected via face to face delivery, and the trainers will still offer the same high level support.
Deciding to do the Process Safety Management Foundations training via interactive blended learning has many benefits:
- All the support needed to complete the course is built into the programme in the one place, Cogent Learn
- It offers a highly interactive, two way learning experience with immediate trainer feedback
- It can work around an organisations schedules meaning no travel and logistics are of concern saving you money
- With training undertaken in virtual classroom environments, it can happen wherever access to the internet is provided meaning less time out of the office
- It can bring groups of people together from all locations and create a positive joint working environment
- It offers great flexibility as learning can take place at a time which suits the business
If you would like to find out more about the Process Safety Management Foundations – Interactive Blended Learning course click here
If you would like to speak to us regarding the Interactive Blended Learning delivery option, or if you have any other training requirements, contact us using the enquiry form or alternatively you can call us on 01325 740900.