- Industry EXCLUSIVE for global COMAH and High Hazard sites. Key COMAH site Regulators and industry Leaders share their views on the importance of Process Safety Management and future preparedness requirements. Hear it from those who know and from some of the 20,000 delegates who have already been involved …
Celebrating 20,000 Process Safety Management (PSM) Champions!
In Summer 2022, a significant milestone was reached – 20,000 delegates trained in Process Safety Management (PSM) standards, which have been developed for you by industry leaders and recognised by the Health and Safety Executive.
PSM Training Standards – Developed by Industry for global High Hazard sites by the Process Safety Management Competence Programme Board and delivered exclusively by Cogent Skills – to help you keep your ‘License to Operate’
Watch the film!!
19 minutes well used! To learn lessons from your peers and industry leaders – to help keep your operations safe and prepare for a safer future #FUTUREREADY
Key Messages Article
Significant Milestone Reached – 20,000 Staff Trained in Process Safety Management. Celebrating High Hazard Industry Success – BUT more sites still need to adopt the standards!
Got a question for any of the film contributors? Contact us, we’ll pass it on and get back to you [email protected] 01325 740900
A massive thank you to all contributors (filmed online to help with sustainability values)
Want to Explore your Process Safety Management Opportunities?
Let’s meet up to discuss your PSM competence and compliance requirements and which of our solutions will be best for your needs. Complete the Let’s Meet Up form below to arrange your FREE 30-minute discovery and diagnostics session.
Process Safety Management Training Available
Developed by the Process Safety Management Competence Programme Board, Cogent Skills is the exclusive training delivery partner – delivering the following Process Safety Management (PSM) training standards framework to industry.
- Process Safety Leadership for Senior Executives for Senior Executives and Board Members of major hazard facilities
- Process Safety Management Foundations for Managers, Supervisors, Safety Personnel, Senior Contract Employees and Junior Engineers
- Process Safety Management for Operations for Operators, Maintenance Technicians and Long-Term Contractors
- PSMO – Train the Trainer (License to Train)
- Process Safety Awareness for Apprentices, non-technical staff, new and existing staff or contractors on Major Hazard sites
- Process Safety Management for Site Champions for business leaders and managers who are responsible for leading process safety implementation
HSE COMAH Competent Authorities Publication.
To help inspectors to determine whether operators have done enough to ensure that they have sufficient competency in process safety at all levels within an organisation, from the most senior leaders to frontline personnel.
Environment Agency Publication
To help prepare for climate impact