As a specialist in skills for science and technology, we’ve been committed to ensuring employers in our industry have the skills needed for success for the last 21 years.
To celebrate this milestone, we’re proud to publish our impact report, which highlights some of our key achievements over the last two decades. These include:
- Attracting employer investment of more than £44m into science-based apprentice and graduate talent.
- Working with industry to develop the standards which have supported more than 8,000 apprentices.
- Strategic support to industry skills groups including the Science Industry Partnership, the Nuclear Skills Strategy Group and the Process Safety Management Board.
- Impartially assessing the skills, knowledge and behaviours of more than 2,000 apprentices.
- Supporting the creation of process safety standards, used to train more than 20,000 professionals globally.
- Developing nuclear site safety courses taken by more than 40,000 trainees.
Cogent Skills is a charitable organisation with a family of commercially-focused companies, reinvesting our surplus to promote training and education across the science-based industries.
You can find out more about our work by reading the full report.