HSE COMAH Operational Delivery Guide – Cogent Skills is the custodian and exclusively delivers training which include the Process Safety Management industry training standards (for COMAH / Seveso III sites)- Developed by the PSM Competence Programme Board as listed in this HSE guide.
Courses follow the process principles outlined within the published Guidelines for Competence Management Systems and are aligned to the:
Six Principles of Competence Assurance
1. Demonstrating leadership and commitment
2. Identifying business critical activities relating to the control of major accident hazards.
3. Setting procedures and standards
4. Compliance against your standards
5. Taking actions to improve competence
6. Commitment to continuous improvement
To explore your specialist skills opportunities! Let’s discuss which of our solutions will be best for your needs! Click 'Let's meet' to book in a FREE 30-minute discovery session. Watch our video to learn more.
“HSE's analysis of recent major hazard leadership interventions has highlighted the links between poor performance on site and a lack of competency in the management of major hazards at senior leadership level.
Boards should have at least one person who is accountable for process safety performance and workforce competence, who understands how the decisions made at board level can impact upon safety, both now and into the future."